Welcome to the website of Cycle Hereford
Visit our NEWS page for latest developments.
YOU and CYCLING in HEREFORD — quick online survey
We want to get a better picture of who cycles in the city of Hereford and how to improve conditions in the city for cyclists. This is a very simple, very short and totally anonymous survey — only 10 questions. Please help us to work for cyclists in Hereford by filling in our very short online survey.
- Cycling is the most efficient way to get around for trips under 5 miles
- You can cycle across Hereford in around 25 minutes
- Cycling for 30 minutes a day will help you to keep healthy
- Herefordshire’s glorious countryside is only a 15 minute cycle ride from the city centre
Cycling has a huge range of wider benefits. Cycling…
- is safer than motorised travel for all other road users
- protects the local environment from noise and pollution
- requires a fraction of the space needed by motor vehicles both for moving and storage
- conserves irreplaceable fossil fuel resources
- emits no carbon dioxide, the primary greenhouse gas